You will likely see all of us at the library service desk, but we do have specific areas of responsibility should you need to contact one of us.
- Emily Vescogni, Director of Learning Technologies - copyright
- Frances Whaley, Head Librarian - library instruction
- Kaitlyn Bettner - interlibrary loan
- Jayna Leipart Guttilla - cataloging
- Stephanie King - Public Services Librarian - interlibrary loan
- Sherri Popurella - reserves
- Susan Markwell - Collection Development and Access Librarian
Need a little help? Ask the experts @ Jacobs Library!
- Call 1-815-224-0306
- Visit A-201 at the Main Campus in Oglesby
- Email Jacobs_Library@ivcc.edu
- Text 1-815-605-0482
- Chat (use the box below or the green tab on the right side of any library web page or research guide during chat hours*)
Library hours on days classes are in session. Check library web page for notices of special hours or closures.
*Text and chat hours on days when classes are in session are Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 6:30p.m., Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Welcome to our fabulous teaching and learning institution! We at Jacobs Library look forward to partnering with you and guiding your students toward academic success. Please let us know how we can help you.